Receive this autographed DVD-ROM, FREE.
You've been missing the most important thing about Skeptoid.
It may be fun to learn new details about old stories and to hear your scientific beliefs reinforced and upheld, but I get to hear feedback from a whole new class of listeners for whom Skeptoid represents brand-new, revolutionary ideas.
The DVD-ROM includes:
• All Skeptoid episodes
• An HD version of Here Be Dragons
• The Here Be Dragons soundtrack by award-winning composer Lee Sanders
• HD versions of all inFact video podcast episodes
• An HD version of The Secret of the Gypsy Queen
• Enhanced version of Screwed! (song only)
• HD version of The Making of Screwed! video
• HD teaser for The Skeptologists TV pilot
• A cool Skeptoid sticker!
Many young people and students have never before been presented with the tools for critical thinking. Skeptoid gives them this, and it's perhaps the most important work we're doing.
I'm asking you to become a part of this in an easy yet powerful way. Help produce Skeptoid!
You may not be aware of all that Skeptoid does:
- Skeptoid remains free of commercial content, ads, and lengthy intros and outros that reduce your listening enjoyment.
- Skeptoid comes to you every Tuesday at 7am Pacific like CLOCKWORK. I've only missed once in 2007, due to a family emergency.
- Skeptoid is the core foundation around which all of my other skeptical outreach projects (web, TV, and film) are based. Your contribution to Skeptoid helps bring much more than just one podcast to those most in need.
Please take a moment to join Skeptoid, and be a part of spreading critical thinking and the excitement of knowledge.
PS - To thank you for your help, please let me send you this free autographed DVD-ROM with all the cool extras. It's an easy way to share Skeptoid with those who need it!
Select an amount here to make a one-time, non-recurring contribution (contributors of $20 or more will receive a DVD-ROM):
Checks can be sent via snail mail to:
Skeptoid Media, Inc.
15 High Bluff
Laguna Niguel, CA 92677
Please write your email address on the check. Include a self addressed stamped envelope to get a Skeptoid sticker.
Skeptoid has an Amazon wish list with stuff that's always needed to produce the show and keep the train running.
Flattr is a system where you pay a small monthly amount of your choice, and each month they divide it equally among all the things you've indicated that you like. Click here to support Skeptoid via Flattr:
Important: At this time, Flattr supporters are invisible to me. I receive a single payment each month, but there is no way for me to know who it all came from. For this reason I prefer the scheduled monthly micropayments.
Donations and other gifts to Skeptoid Media are not yet tax deductible. As of May 2013, I am hard at work on conversion to a 501(c)(3) nonprofit. Once that's done, all supporters will be notified.