- 11 Skeptical Reasons to Read Playboy
- Have You Seen This Peruvian “Flying Humanoid” Video?
- Joint Pain: Scams, Lies, And Exaggerations, Part 1
- Strange Facts that Aren’t Strange and Aren’t Facts
- Can We Really Achieve a “Tobacco-Free World”?
- Some More News from the Friar Lane
- Is Alex Jones Actually Bill Hicks?
- About That Disneyland Ghost Video
- Can You Predict A Hit Song?
- Does Water Fluoridation Cause Diabetes, Obesity, Or Depression?
- Alternative Medicine (103)
- Conspiracy Theories (109)
- Consumer Ripoffs (15)
- Cool Stuff (116)
- Education (109)
- Energy (29)
- Events (50)
- Health (256)
- History (35)
- Nature (120)
- New Age (38)
- Paranormal (47)
- Pseudoscience (171)
- Science (283)
- Skeptoid Podcast (42)
- Space (58)
- Technology (66)
- TV & Media (128)
- Uncategorized (123)
- Urban Legends (83)
Tag Archives: water
I wanted to clear up a few items from my list that don’t fit into full posts, but I thought were important to address. One is my post from two weeks ago. Another is a “control anecdote” to counter some … Continue reading
As a step-parent of an autistic child, I have taken a long personal interest in all things about autism. I needed to do my own research regarding the raising of my younger children to ensure I did whatever I could … Continue reading
I want to start by explaining a concept from physics known as latent heat, specifically the latent heat of fusion. Latent heat is the energy involved when materials change their phase, meaning they go from one form of a solid, … Continue reading