- When Did Christmas Become So Commercial?
- Aspartame, is it safe?
- Why Would Bill Gates Want to Kill One Billion People?
- Should We All Be Worried About Estrogen Dominance?
- I used to hang out at raw food potlucks… Little did they know, I was a spy for the evil skeptic army!
- MS Gets Pulled Into the Gardasil Wars
- Inside My Kickstarter Project
- Some more 3D scanning in science
- I Said ‘Show Me The SCIENCE’
- Medical Mystery (or Not) Student Stops Needing Sleep
- Alternative Medicine (65)
- Conspiracy Theories (71)
- Cool Stuff (89)
- Education (87)
- Energy (22)
- Events (42)
- Health (187)
- History (13)
- Nature (96)
- New Age (30)
- Paranormal (31)
- Pseudoscience (120)
- Science (211)
- Skeptoid Podcast (32)
- Space (50)
- Technology (56)
- TV & Media (77)
- Uncategorized (99)
- Urban Legends (61)
Tag Archives: vaccines
Viral video aggregator Upworthy has been in the news a lot lately, mostly for their meteoric rise in popularity and maddening-yet-effective headline writing style. One element of the site that didn’t get much press, however, was an announcement they made / read more…
It is interesting to see the way information spreads on the internet, especially when it comes to fringe beliefs. I saw the headline about the vaccine court confirming autism come around my social media circles the last couple of days / read more…
Barbara Loe Fisher guest stars in the Mercola.com article I will be looking at this week. The anti-vaccine folks have cleverly started to use the term “denial” in their rhetoric as the Mercola article is entitled “Desperate Times for Vaccine / read more…
In an April article, “Despite Doctor’s Order, School Bans Girl for Not Getting Chickenpox Vaccine”, Mercola is at it again with strange logic which seems to directly contradict the available facts. It seems that like many who are anti-vaccine, the / read more…
This is the second of a two-part response to a recent mercola.com speculating on environmental causes for autism. This part briefly responds to his mention of vaccines, phthalates and gut flora.
In a recent article by Joe Mercola, he has a list of what he deems to be likely environmental factors for autism (spoiler: he mentions vaccines). Let’s take a look at some of them. NOTE: I have no intent to / read more…