- The Heisenberg Principle of Scientific Knowledge
- EV-D68: The (Not) New Disease to (Not) Panic About
- Jack the Ripper and the Mystery of the Smoking Gun
- Just a Joke … Or Is It?
- How This Clinical Trial Went Terribly Wrong
- Do Anecdotes Have A Place In Science?
- Nut Allergies In Schools: Epidemic or Hysteria?
- How do you make an atomically sharp needle?
- Updates to Previous Posts: Iraqi Dinars and Banker Suicides
- More Bigfoot Sightings: Skater Voyeur and Snohomish Sasquatch
- Alternative Medicine (87)
- Conspiracy Theories (99)
- Consumer Ripoffs (7)
- Cool Stuff (105)
- Education (102)
- Energy (27)
- Events (48)
- Health (229)
- History (26)
- Nature (109)
- New Age (36)
- Paranormal (42)
- Pseudoscience (157)
- Science (253)
- Skeptoid Podcast (36)
- Space (54)
- Technology (61)
- TV & Media (116)
- Uncategorized (117)
- Urban Legends (78)
Tag Archives: ufos
Mirage Men is a limited-release documentary from late 2013, and if you get a chance, you should definitely see it. They talk about Alice going down the rabbit hole; this film starts with you already lost down in the hole, … Continue reading
A few days ago, I tweeted a search term that someone used to find Skeptoid Blog that had caught my eye for its sheer weirdness. Twitter follower Graeme Perrow replied that a post based on some of the most memorable … Continue reading
The idea of the “mysterious death” as a cornerstone of conspiracy theories is one of the more commonly held tropes in that world. Whether it’s people related to 9/11, UFO’s, false flags or corporate maleficence, believers tend to describe the … Continue reading
It was a warm night in Florida on February 19, 1973. Two friends had spent part of the day playing golf and chatting about their mutual interests, not unusual behavior for friends to engage in. But these weren’t your usual … Continue reading
In a special report from west Texas, we learn about the amazing story of possible UFOs in over the Permian Basin! Learn the amazing story after the break!
The UFO and magic communities are both abuzz with the news that huge bizarre markings, directed toward visiting aliens, have been discovered in the desert just outside Penn Jillette’s Las Vegas property, dubbed “The Slammer”. Researchers noticed the markings on … Continue reading