- NaturalNonsense:Misleading statements on whooping cough
- IMO: Ghosts
- Why Are Bankers Killing Themselves in Droves?
- Hurling old spears
- Should Pregnant Mothers Avoid Tylenol?
- How to Be a Google Scholar
- The Big UFO Project
- The NESARA Scam: White Knights, Dark Forces and Endless Prosperity
- Wow! Those Volatile Organic Compounds Smell Great!
- Quixotic letter writing.
- Julie Mars (@msjuliemars) on Confronting Wes Anderson
- Brian Dunning on Essential oils: A perfect example of alternative medicine exaggeration
- Brian Dunning on I Will Pay You to Prove Me Wrong! (Money Not Included)
- Mark Sheridan on NaturalNonsense:Misleading statements on whooping cough
- Mike on I Will Pay You to Prove Me Wrong! (Money Not Included)
- Alternative Medicine (70)
- Conspiracy Theories (81)
- Cool Stuff (94)
- Education (90)
- Energy (24)
- Events (43)
- Health (200)
- History (15)
- Nature (101)
- New Age (34)
- Paranormal (34)
- Pseudoscience (132)
- Science (218)
- Skeptoid Podcast (34)
- Space (51)
- Technology (58)
- TV & Media (94)
- Uncategorized (105)
- Urban Legends (68)
Tag Archives: ufos
A few days ago, I tweeted a search term that someone used to find Skeptoid Blog that had caught my eye for its sheer weirdness. Twitter follower Graeme Perrow replied that a post based on some of the most memorable … Continue reading
The idea of the “mysterious death” as a cornerstone of conspiracy theories is one of the more commonly held tropes in that world. Whether it’s people related to 9/11, UFO’s, false flags or corporate maleficence, believers tend to describe the … Continue reading
It was a warm night in Florida on February 19, 1973. Two friends had spent part of the day playing golf and chatting about their mutual interests, not unusual behavior for friends to engage in. But these weren’t your usual … Continue reading
In a special report from west Texas, we learn about the amazing story of possible UFOs in over the Permian Basin! Learn the amazing story after the break!
The UFO and magic communities are both abuzz with the news that huge bizarre markings, directed toward visiting aliens, have been discovered in the desert just outside Penn Jillette’s Las Vegas property, dubbed “The Slammer”. Researchers noticed the markings on … Continue reading