- Some Other Famous Rothschilds
- Belgian hype around mindfulness
- MercolaWatch:Dangerous reasoning about the chickenpox vaccine
- How Solar Flares Will Leave The Earth And Its Inhabitants Mostly Unharmed
- Sigmund Freud and Cocaine: A Love Story?
- I Predict the Mother of All Comebacks
- The Consumer Effects Of ‘Infotainment’ Science Reporting
- More Evolutionary Evidence
- Miniature Skeleton: Not an alien
- Crisis Actor? What Crisis Actor?
Tag Archives: super bowl fixed
A few minutes after the lights went out during Super Bowl XLVII, with Baltimore beating San Francisco 28-6 early in the third quarter, I tweeted an inside-jokey bit that was more or less intended to make only me laugh: