- Common Arguments Against Skepticism (And Why They’re Wrong)
- How ancient Indian astronomy can enrich modern science
- Natural Dog Supplements – One About Food
- Jupiter’s Galilean Moons: Ganymede
- Skeptics and Retards
- H.H. Holmes Is an Angry Ghost
- The Redstone Blob
- Is Dulce Base the New Area 51?
- First powered flight – controversy solved by law?
- MercolaWatch:Desperate Times for Vaccine Safety and Efficacy Denialism
Tag Archives: sea monsters
Frequently cited as an “insane mystery science hasn’t solved”, the bloop looks to have a reasonable explanation. Was it a mystery monster squid as most commonly thought? Sadly, no. First some background in case you haven’t heard about the bloop: Skeptoid / read more…