- I’m a Science Babe/Big Pharma Shill
- The Heisenberg Principle of Scientific Knowledge
- EV-D68: The (Not) New Disease to (Not) Panic About
- Jack the Ripper and the Mystery of the Smoking Gun
- Just a Joke … Or Is It?
- How This Clinical Trial Went Terribly Wrong
- Do Anecdotes Have A Place In Science?
- Nut Allergies In Schools: Epidemic or Hysteria?
- How do you make an atomically sharp needle?
- Updates to Previous Posts: Iraqi Dinars and Banker Suicides
- Alternative Medicine (87)
- Conspiracy Theories (99)
- Consumer Ripoffs (7)
- Cool Stuff (105)
- Education (102)
- Energy (27)
- Events (48)
- Health (230)
- History (26)
- Nature (109)
- New Age (36)
- Paranormal (42)
- Pseudoscience (158)
- Science (254)
- Skeptoid Podcast (36)
- Space (54)
- Technology (61)
- TV & Media (117)
- Uncategorized (117)
- Urban Legends (78)
Tag Archives: politics
I want to preface this post by stating I am not a fan of the two-party system that controls the politics in the United States. This post is not intended to be a defense of President Obama, nor a criticism of … Continue reading
It’s election time, and many of the people I know are divided into two halves, each half making a fool’s charges against the other. My contribution to this is the final paragraph from Skeptoid #324: There should be something of … Continue reading