- L. Ron Hubbard’s Military Service
- 11 Skeptical Reasons to Read Playboy
- Have You Seen This Peruvian “Flying Humanoid” Video?
- Joint Pain: Scams, Lies, And Exaggerations, Part 1
- Strange Facts that Aren’t Strange and Aren’t Facts
- Can We Really Achieve a “Tobacco-Free World”?
- Some More News from the Friar Lane
- Is Alex Jones Actually Bill Hicks?
- About That Disneyland Ghost Video
- Can You Predict A Hit Song?
- Alternative Medicine (103)
- Conspiracy Theories (109)
- Consumer Ripoffs (15)
- Cool Stuff (116)
- Education (109)
- Energy (29)
- Events (50)
- Health (256)
- History (36)
- Nature (120)
- New Age (38)
- Paranormal (47)
- Pseudoscience (171)
- Science (283)
- Skeptoid Podcast (42)
- Space (58)
- Technology (66)
- TV & Media (128)
- Uncategorized (123)
- Urban Legends (83)
Tag Archives: politics
I want to preface this post by stating I am not a fan of the two-party system that controls the politics in the United States. This post is not intended to be a defense of President Obama, nor a criticism of … Continue reading
It’s election time, and many of the people I know are divided into two halves, each half making a fool’s charges against the other. My contribution to this is the final paragraph from Skeptoid #324: There should be something of … Continue reading