- Oil Pulling Revisited: Where The Danger Lies
- NaturalNonsense:Misleading statements on whooping cough
- IMO: Ghosts
- Why Are Bankers Killing Themselves in Droves?
- Hurling old spears
- Should Pregnant Mothers Avoid Tylenol?
- How to Be a Google Scholar
- The Big UFO Project
- The NESARA Scam: White Knights, Dark Forces and Endless Prosperity
- Wow! Those Volatile Organic Compounds Smell Great!
- Dr. Mary Berk-Mooney, DDS on Oil Pulling Revisited: Where The Danger Lies
- Brian Dunning on Wow! Those Volatile Organic Compounds Smell Great!
- Jeff Burden on The Ugly Truth About the Iraqi Dinar
- Debbie on I Got The Flu Shot And Now I Got The Flu!
- Eric Hall on Oil Pulling: Miracle Treatment or Woo Mouthwash?
- Alternative Medicine (71)
- Conspiracy Theories (81)
- Cool Stuff (94)
- Education (90)
- Energy (24)
- Events (43)
- Health (200)
- History (15)
- Nature (101)
- New Age (34)
- Paranormal (34)
- Pseudoscience (133)
- Science (218)
- Skeptoid Podcast (34)
- Space (51)
- Technology (58)
- TV & Media (94)
- Uncategorized (105)
- Urban Legends (68)
Tag Archives: physics
Eesha Khare did something pretty incredible. She experimented with materials and developed one which acts like a supercapacitor – a capacitor with a structure which allows for a much smaller package than a traditional capacitor (a higher energy density). To … Continue reading
The last week of the spring semester at the community college where I teach is next week. I had my last lecture session that covered new material on Thursday. The last topic discussed in my “Elements of Physics” class was … Continue reading
Today I am putting out a call for some comments. I am currently teaching my physics classes about energy. The term energy can also be, and is often misused by those peddling various pseudoscientific nonsense.