- UFO Spotted Over Lady Liberty
- James Oberg: Astronaut UFO Incidents
- Should We All Be Drinking Pickle Juice?
- On the Relativity of Being Remembered as a US President
- Have You Heard of the Free Energy Generator?
- Stop Wikipedia Shaming
- Cryotherapy: What Works and What Doesn’t
- Tell GMO Producers To Stop Being So Organic!
- Hormone-Free Turkeys? Of Course!
- IMO: What would it take to change your mind?
- Alternative Medicine (93)
- Conspiracy Theories (103)
- Consumer Ripoffs (9)
- Cool Stuff (113)
- Education (106)
- Energy (29)
- Events (49)
- Health (242)
- History (31)
- Nature (118)
- New Age (37)
- Paranormal (45)
- Pseudoscience (163)
- Science (271)
- Skeptoid Podcast (37)
- Space (57)
- Technology (65)
- TV & Media (124)
- Uncategorized (118)
- Urban Legends (80)
Tag Archives: physics
As a little departure from serious debunking, I felt it necessary to correct this egregious error in an explanation of video game physics. While watching a video sent by a friend, the video posted below came up as a suggestion. … Continue reading
Eesha Khare did something pretty incredible. She experimented with materials and developed one which acts like a supercapacitor – a capacitor with a structure which allows for a much smaller package than a traditional capacitor (a higher energy density). To … Continue reading
The last week of the spring semester at the community college where I teach is next week. I had my last lecture session that covered new material on Thursday. The last topic discussed in my “Elements of Physics” class was … Continue reading
Today I am putting out a call for some comments. I am currently teaching my physics classes about energy. The term energy can also be, and is often misused by those peddling various pseudoscientific nonsense.