- In Which I Admit Defeat in Being Beaten to Filming Death Valley’s Moving Rocks
- Top Ten (Extremely Silly) Ways to F*** the System
- Do Brain Parasites Make Me Love My Cat?
- What The FDA Doesn’t Want You To Know
- The Day I Met Dr. Edward Teller
- The Ice Bucket Challenge: Awareness is Not Money
- It’s Quantum Mechanics… Or Something
- The Loss of Vitamin C: One More Proof for Evolution
- No, ISIS is Not “Branding” Christians in Iraq
- IMO: Breaking the Laws of Physics
- Eric Hall on Oil Pulling: Miracle Treatment or Woo Mouthwash?
- Eric Hall on A Quick Example of the Effect of Climate Change
- Nelson on GMO Labeling: Consumer Protection or Fear Mongering?
- Reg on Do Brain Parasites Make Me Love My Cat?
- Jonathan Sharrow on GMO Labeling: Consumer Protection or Fear Mongering?
- Alternative Medicine (87)
- Conspiracy Theories (97)
- Consumer Ripoffs (5)
- Cool Stuff (103)
- Education (101)
- Energy (27)
- Events (48)
- Health (228)
- History (25)
- Nature (108)
- New Age (36)
- Paranormal (41)
- Pseudoscience (154)
- Science (247)
- Skeptoid Podcast (36)
- Space (54)
- Technology (61)
- TV & Media (116)
- Uncategorized (116)
- Urban Legends (77)
Tag Archives: Monastyrsky
Surfing through my Facebook wall last week, I came across a post by a self-taught nutrition “expert” Konstantin Monastyrsky. I hesitate to even link to his website here, as it is so full of bad information, misrepresentation, and misdirection that I don’t … Continue reading