- NaturalNonsense:Misleading statements on whooping cough
- IMO: Ghosts
- Why Are Bankers Killing Themselves in Droves?
- Hurling old spears
- Should Pregnant Mothers Avoid Tylenol?
- How to Be a Google Scholar
- The Big UFO Project
- The NESARA Scam: White Knights, Dark Forces and Endless Prosperity
- Wow! Those Volatile Organic Compounds Smell Great!
- Quixotic letter writing.
- Mark Sheridan on NaturalNonsense:Misleading statements on whooping cough
- Marien on Oil Pulling: Miracle Treatment or Woo Mouthwash?
- Reg on NaturalNonsense:Misleading statements on whooping cough
- Jill on Will the BabyBjorn endanger your infant’s health?
- Mike on I Will Pay You to Prove Me Wrong! (Money Not Included)
- Alternative Medicine (70)
- Conspiracy Theories (81)
- Cool Stuff (94)
- Education (90)
- Energy (24)
- Events (43)
- Health (200)
- History (15)
- Nature (101)
- New Age (34)
- Paranormal (34)
- Pseudoscience (132)
- Science (218)
- Skeptoid Podcast (34)
- Space (51)
- Technology (58)
- TV & Media (94)
- Uncategorized (105)
- Urban Legends (68)
Tag Archives: media
“Approximately 15,000 new species are found every year, so there’s every reason to believe that Bigfoot will be found.” So says Dean Cain in the opening of the $10 Million Dollar Bigfoot Bounty (10MBB), the new reality show airing Friday … Continue reading
Bisphenol A is back in the news again. Are you scared yet? The news media certainly thinks you should be. But we all know how dodgy science reporting in the news media is. So, should we be scared? Or is this … Continue reading
With the success of Animal Planet’s new show about Bigfoot and the latest hype (and subsequent fizzle) about “stunning” new evidence, Bigfoot/Sasquatch is a hot topic these days. Animal Planet reported that Finding Bigfoot, a show about a crack team … Continue reading
Paranormal web sites are reporting receipt of a Media Advisory for a news conference next week to reveal “Potentially the most convincing evidence of Bigfoot since the Patterson Film of 1967”. What evidence might that be? According to the press … Continue reading