- Homeopathic Vaccines
- Common Arguments Against Skepticism (And Why They’re Wrong)
- How ancient Indian astronomy can enrich modern science
- Natural Dog Supplements – One About Food
- Jupiter’s Galilean Moons: Ganymede
- Skeptics and Retards
- H.H. Holmes Is an Angry Ghost
- The Redstone Blob
- Is Dulce Base the New Area 51?
- First powered flight – controversy solved by law?
Tag Archives: leukemia
Despite thirty years of research demonstrating aspartame to be safe, and no scientifically plausible reason to be concerned in the first place, there continues to be a large community on the Internet, as well as in the general population, that / read more…