- MercolaWatch:Dangerous reasoning about the chickenpox vaccine
- How Solar Flares Will Leave The Earth And Its Inhabitants Mostly Unharmed
- Sigmund Freud and Cocaine: A Love Story?
- I Predict the Mother of All Comebacks
- The Consumer Effects Of ‘Infotainment’ Science Reporting
- More Evolutionary Evidence
- Miniature Skeleton: Not an alien
- Crisis Actor? What Crisis Actor?
- Centralized production of Roman glass
- Philosophy in Physics
Tag Archives: Konstantin Monastyrsky
Last week I wrote about the Konstantin Monastyrsky and the poor application of science and the use of mostly anecdote in his ideas as to what the human diet should be. Through most of my research on his ideas, it didn’t / read more…