- NaturalNonsense:Misleading statements on whooping cough
- IMO: Ghosts
- Why Are Bankers Killing Themselves in Droves?
- Hurling old spears
- Should Pregnant Mothers Avoid Tylenol?
- How to Be a Google Scholar
- The Big UFO Project
- The NESARA Scam: White Knights, Dark Forces and Endless Prosperity
- Wow! Those Volatile Organic Compounds Smell Great!
- Quixotic letter writing.
- Bill on Oil Pulling: Miracle Treatment or Woo Mouthwash?
- Jon Richfield on NaturalNonsense:Misleading statements on whooping cough
- lwojo on Oil Pulling: Miracle Treatment or Woo Mouthwash?
- Brian Dunning on Disposable Diaper Chemical Burns – A Hypothesis
- Brian Dunning on Oil Pulling: Miracle Treatment or Woo Mouthwash?
- Alternative Medicine (70)
- Conspiracy Theories (81)
- Cool Stuff (94)
- Education (90)
- Energy (24)
- Events (43)
- Health (200)
- History (15)
- Nature (101)
- New Age (34)
- Paranormal (34)
- Pseudoscience (132)
- Science (218)
- Skeptoid Podcast (34)
- Space (51)
- Technology (58)
- TV & Media (94)
- Uncategorized (105)
- Urban Legends (68)
Tag Archives: Konstantin Monastyrsky
Last week I wrote about the Konstantin Monastyrsky and the poor application of science and the use of mostly anecdote in his ideas as to what the human diet should be. Through most of my research on his ideas, it didn’t … Continue reading