- NaturalNonsense:Misleading statements on whooping cough
- IMO: Ghosts
- Why Are Bankers Killing Themselves in Droves?
- Hurling old spears
- Should Pregnant Mothers Avoid Tylenol?
- How to Be a Google Scholar
- The Big UFO Project
- The NESARA Scam: White Knights, Dark Forces and Endless Prosperity
- Wow! Those Volatile Organic Compounds Smell Great!
- Quixotic letter writing.
- Mark Sheridan on NaturalNonsense:Misleading statements on whooping cough
- Marien on Oil Pulling: Miracle Treatment or Woo Mouthwash?
- Reg on NaturalNonsense:Misleading statements on whooping cough
- Jill on Will the BabyBjorn endanger your infant’s health?
- Mike on I Will Pay You to Prove Me Wrong! (Money Not Included)
- Alternative Medicine (70)
- Conspiracy Theories (81)
- Cool Stuff (94)
- Education (90)
- Energy (24)
- Events (43)
- Health (200)
- History (15)
- Nature (101)
- New Age (34)
- Paranormal (34)
- Pseudoscience (132)
- Science (218)
- Skeptoid Podcast (34)
- Space (51)
- Technology (58)
- TV & Media (94)
- Uncategorized (105)
- Urban Legends (68)
Tag Archives: Ireland
It’s not easy being a fan of historical and archeological things. Most of the time nice things are being found when constructing roads (as I wrote elsewhere) or houses. Called “rescue archeology”, the detailed excavation takes time that hinders the … Continue reading
The Republic of Ireland is facing deep financial crisis, as these robots will explain:
When I think of Kerry, I think of rugged scenery and rugged rugby players, but that’s just me.