- MercolaWatch:Dangerous reasoning about the chickenpox vaccine
- How Solar Flares Will Leave The Earth And Its Inhabitants Mostly Unharmed
- Sigmund Freud and Cocaine: A Love Story?
- I Predict the Mother of All Comebacks
- The Consumer Effects Of ‘Infotainment’ Science Reporting
- More Evolutionary Evidence
- Miniature Skeleton: Not an alien
- Crisis Actor? What Crisis Actor?
- Centralized production of Roman glass
- Philosophy in Physics
Tag Archives: ice
I want to start by explaining a concept from physics known as latent heat, specifically the latent heat of fusion. Latent heat is the energy involved when materials change their phase, meaning they go from one form of a solid, / read more…