- Belgian hype around mindfulness
- MercolaWatch:Dangerous reasoning about the chickenpox vaccine
- How Solar Flares Will Leave The Earth And Its Inhabitants Mostly Unharmed
- Sigmund Freud and Cocaine: A Love Story?
- I Predict the Mother of All Comebacks
- The Consumer Effects Of ‘Infotainment’ Science Reporting
- More Evolutionary Evidence
- Miniature Skeleton: Not an alien
- Crisis Actor? What Crisis Actor?
- Centralized production of Roman glass
Tag Archives: health
Healthcare is a breeding ground for pseudoscience – and for good reason too. When it comes to our health we really are an easy target. Nobody likes to be sick and nobody wants to lose a loved one. It makes / read more…
Yesterday, The Skeptical Libertarian posted a video showing Bill Maher’s ignorance when it comes to vaccines. Bill Maher is always an interesting example of the intersection of atheists, libertarians, skeptics, and general critical thinkers. Although many peoople in one group will tend to / read more…
Let’s Face it, the Flu sucks for everybody, but there are simple ways to avoid it. We’re only a couple of months into this year’s Flu season and we’ve already had 3 people stay out of work for a solid / read more…
The Natural History Museum in Tring, Hertfordshire, aims to “promote the discovery, understanding, enjoyment, and responsible use of the natural world.” Online and flesh-and-blood visitors are welcome to peruse the institution’s “fantastic exhibitions.” In August, 2011, the museum received some / read more…
“Advocacy of planned home birth is a compelling example of what happens when ideology replaces professionally disciplined clinical judgement and policy,” according to Frank A. Chervenak, MD.