- Should We All Be Worried About Estrogen Dominance?
- I used to hang out at raw food potlucks… Little did they know, I was a spy for the evil skeptic army!
- MS Gets Pulled Into the Gardasil Wars
- Inside My Kickstarter Project
- Some more 3D scanning in science
- I Said ‘Show Me The SCIENCE’
- Medical Mystery (or Not) Student Stops Needing Sleep
- The Ali Edwards Diet
- What Skepticism Ain’t, Part 1
- The Hoax Has Been Revealed!!
- Brian Dunning on I used to hang out at raw food potlucks… Little did they know, I was a spy for the evil skeptic army!
- Anonymous on Disposable Diaper Chemical Burns – A Hypothesis
- richard mcmahan (@shurbur8) on I used to hang out at raw food potlucks… Little did they know, I was a spy for the evil skeptic army!
- Stephen Propatier on Was Walt Disney An Anti-Semite?
- Anonymous on Was Walt Disney An Anti-Semite?
- Alternative Medicine (65)
- Conspiracy Theories (69)
- Cool Stuff (89)
- Education (87)
- Energy (22)
- Events (42)
- Health (186)
- History (12)
- Nature (96)
- New Age (30)
- Paranormal (31)
- Pseudoscience (119)
- Science (211)
- Skeptoid Podcast (31)
- Space (50)
- Technology (55)
- TV & Media (76)
- Uncategorized (99)
- Urban Legends (60)
Tag Archives: forensic nutrition
Surfing through my Facebook wall last week, I came across a post by a self-taught nutrition “expert” Konstantin Monastyrsky. I hesitate to even link to his website here, as it is so full of bad information, misrepresentation, and misdirection that I don’t / read more…