- UFO Spotted Over Lady Liberty
- James Oberg: Astronaut UFO Incidents
- Should We All Be Drinking Pickle Juice?
- On the Relativity of Being Remembered as a US President
- Have You Heard of the Free Energy Generator?
- Stop Wikipedia Shaming
- Cryotherapy: What Works and What Doesn’t
- Tell GMO Producers To Stop Being So Organic!
- Hormone-Free Turkeys? Of Course!
- IMO: What would it take to change your mind?
- Alternative Medicine (93)
- Conspiracy Theories (103)
- Consumer Ripoffs (9)
- Cool Stuff (113)
- Education (106)
- Energy (29)
- Events (49)
- Health (242)
- History (31)
- Nature (118)
- New Age (37)
- Paranormal (45)
- Pseudoscience (163)
- Science (271)
- Skeptoid Podcast (37)
- Space (57)
- Technology (65)
- TV & Media (124)
- Uncategorized (118)
- Urban Legends (80)
Tag Archives: FDA
Conspiracy theorists and cranks, such as Mike Adams or Dr. Joseph Mercola, like to say that the Food and Drug Administration is keeping the truth from you. Like all good lies there is a grain of truth to that statement. Experimental research is submitted … Continue reading
This week a completed a move into another state with my family, so thought I’d write something a bit lighter than normal. I grew up eating American cheese. I loved American cheese. When hungry near bed time I would go … Continue reading
Vitamins are big business. Sales topped $9.6 billion in the US alone last year. Millions of us take them, but do they really do any good? More importantly, could they be causing us harm? No US government agency recommends them … Continue reading
After September of 2012 cigarette packaging and advertising in the U.S. will have a new, supposedly stronger anti-smoking message. These are the first such changes made to the packaging in 25 years. Will they do a bit of good to … Continue reading