- Has the E-Cat been proven to work?
- Neck and Back Pain. The Top 10 Ways to Waste Your Money/Time.
- Some Other Famous Rothschilds
- Belgian hype around mindfulness
- MercolaWatch:Dangerous reasoning about the chickenpox vaccine
- How Solar Flares Will Leave The Earth And Its Inhabitants Mostly Unharmed
- Sigmund Freud and Cocaine: A Love Story?
- I Predict the Mother of All Comebacks
- The Consumer Effects Of ‘Infotainment’ Science Reporting
- More Evolutionary Evidence
Tag Archives: evolution
Last week I pointed out some common misconceptions about evolution and arguments that are often used to support creationism. This week I would like to share some of what I feel to be the strongest evidences for evolution.
It seems that creationism/evolution is the debate that just won’t end. More than almost any other scientific theory, evolution seems to be the hardest for people to accept. But why?