- Homeopathic Vaccines
- Common Arguments Against Skepticism (And Why They’re Wrong)
- How ancient Indian astronomy can enrich modern science
- Natural Dog Supplements – One About Food
- Jupiter’s Galilean Moons: Ganymede
- Skeptics and Retards
- H.H. Holmes Is an Angry Ghost
- The Redstone Blob
- Is Dulce Base the New Area 51?
- First powered flight – controversy solved by law?
Tag Archives: energy balance
I want to start by explaining a concept from physics known as latent heat, specifically the latent heat of fusion. Latent heat is the energy involved when materials change their phase, meaning they go from one form of a solid, / read more…