- Have You Seen This Peruvian “Flying Humanoid” Video?
- Joint Pain: Scams, Lies, And Exaggerations, Part 1
- Strange Facts that Aren’t Strange and Aren’t Facts
- Can We Really Achieve a “Tobacco-Free World”?
- Some More News from the Friar Lane
- Is Alex Jones Actually Bill Hicks?
- About That Disneyland Ghost Video
- Can You Predict A Hit Song?
- Does Water Fluoridation Cause Diabetes, Obesity, Or Depression?
- Goodbye To Leonard Nimoy, Dead At 83
- Have You Seen This Peruvian “Flying Humanoid” Video? on
- Open A Beer Bottle With A Magnet – An Instant Internet Hit… That’s Likely Fake on
- Everything you need to know about Paul Anka’s cousin and his multi-dimensional alien friend. on
- More Fukushima Scaremongering Debunked on
- The Legal Gibberish of “Freeman on the Land” on
- Alternative Medicine (103)
- Conspiracy Theories (109)
- Consumer Ripoffs (15)
- Cool Stuff (115)
- Education (108)
- Energy (29)
- Events (50)
- Health (256)
- History (35)
- Nature (120)
- New Age (38)
- Paranormal (47)
- Pseudoscience (171)
- Science (283)
- Skeptoid Podcast (42)
- Space (58)
- Technology (66)
- TV & Media (128)
- Uncategorized (123)
- Urban Legends (82)
Tag Archives: cryptozoology
I have known for awhile that Bigfoot is reportedly stalking the shadows of my home state of Michigan. Our fair state has even been graced with televised visits by both Finding Bigfoot and Bigfoot Bounty. But until recently I never … Continue reading
Every once in awhile there’s a Bigfoot sighting, and once there are a handful of them to mock — I mean scrutinize — I like to tie them all up into a blog post. Looks like it’s time again, as … Continue reading
I’m sure that you have all heard about the Royal Society paper dismissing alleged bigfoot and yeti DNA evidence as being from common animals, right? If not, NatGeo has a pretty good write-up about it. Or, you could go read the … Continue reading
It has been a few months since I checked in on the hunt for Bigfoot in the United States. Enduring the entire 10 Million Dollar Bigfoot Bounty really turned me off of my usual morbid fascination with the comedy of … Continue reading
If you read the medical reporting online you can become convinced that we will soon be living like the fictional marvel comics character Blade, “Day Walker”. An immortal that needs human blood to keep himself/herself rejuvenated. They give the mostly … Continue reading
Back in the 1940s, a group of unethical Russian scientists performed a sleep deprivation experiment on a group of political dissidents that lead to a horrifying conclusion, or so the story goes. Is the story true or based upon a true … Continue reading
Another double event this week, and I’m glad for it — these recaps are getting harder and harder to write as the teams are eliminated and the remaining teams actually learn a little about, you know, how science is done. … Continue reading
So it turns out that this week and next week Spike has decided to schedule not one, but two episodes of 10 Million Dollar Bigfoot Bounty a week. This does not bode well for ratings. It does mean, however, a … Continue reading
There was something that happened on 10 Million Dollar Bigfoot Bounty this week that was so incredibly interesting that I am tempted to skip right to it. But I shall resist the urge and carry on with a full recap … Continue reading
Warning: This post contains spoilers. Also, lots of scat jokes. The first week of 10 Million Dollar Bigfoot Bounty actually gave us a little science with its reality television escapism. Will the second episode follow through? Let’s find out.