- I used to hang out at raw food potlucks… Little did they know, I was a spy for the evil skeptic army!
- MS Gets Pulled Into the Gardasil Wars
- Inside My Kickstarter Project
- Some more 3D scanning in science
- I Said ‘Show Me The SCIENCE’
- Medical Mystery (or Not) Student Stops Needing Sleep
- The Ali Edwards Diet
- What Skepticism Ain’t, Part 1
- The Hoax Has Been Revealed!!
- The Knockout Game: New Name, Old Moral Panic
- Soulvei Winterfall on MS Gets Pulled Into the Gardasil Wars
- Brian Dunning on The Hoax Has Been Revealed!!
- Anonymous on St. Malachy and the Prophecy of the Popes
- Ron Partain on Terror Attacks and Drills: Coincidence or Conspiracy?
- Ken Spiker on I used to hang out at raw food potlucks… Little did they know, I was a spy for the evil skeptic army!
- Alternative Medicine (64)
- Conspiracy Theories (69)
- Cool Stuff (89)
- Education (87)
- Energy (22)
- Events (42)
- Health (185)
- History (12)
- Nature (96)
- New Age (30)
- Paranormal (31)
- Pseudoscience (118)
- Science (211)
- Skeptoid Podcast (31)
- Space (50)
- Technology (55)
- TV & Media (76)
- Uncategorized (99)
- Urban Legends (60)
Tag Archives: cryptozoology
As you may have already heard, the big release of the Bigfoot DNA study happened earlier this month. I wrote about this previously, before the publication but after the scientific community already got good and skeptical over the alleged discovery. / read more…
As I mentioned in a previous post, Darren Naish of the Scientific American Tetrapod Zoology blog has recently argued that cryptozoology “cannot and should not be considered a pseudoscience.” This post will respond to that claim. There are several issues / read more…
With the success of Animal Planet’s new show about Bigfoot and the latest hype (and subsequent fizzle) about “stunning” new evidence, Bigfoot/Sasquatch is a hot topic these days. Animal Planet reported that Finding Bigfoot, a show about a crack team / read more…