- UFO Spotted Over Lady Liberty
- James Oberg: Astronaut UFO Incidents
- Should We All Be Drinking Pickle Juice?
- On the Relativity of Being Remembered as a US President
- Have You Heard of the Free Energy Generator?
- Stop Wikipedia Shaming
- Cryotherapy: What Works and What Doesn’t
- Tell GMO Producers To Stop Being So Organic!
- Hormone-Free Turkeys? Of Course!
- IMO: What would it take to change your mind?
- Alternative Medicine (93)
- Conspiracy Theories (103)
- Consumer Ripoffs (9)
- Cool Stuff (113)
- Education (106)
- Energy (29)
- Events (49)
- Health (242)
- History (31)
- Nature (118)
- New Age (37)
- Paranormal (45)
- Pseudoscience (163)
- Science (271)
- Skeptoid Podcast (37)
- Space (57)
- Technology (65)
- TV & Media (124)
- Uncategorized (118)
- Urban Legends (80)
Tag Archives: consumer protection
This article will cover actions the Federal Trade Commission took in 2013 to quell the tide of commerce-related scammery that exists. There is a depressingly large number of complaints, which I am sure makes only the smallest of dents in … Continue reading
Advertisements upset me. They seem designed to appeal to the misinformed, uninformed, or gullible; preying upon every emotional and logical weakness they can find. I often find myself insulted on behalf of humanity that the people behind these schemes think … Continue reading