- Is Alex Jones Actually Bill Hicks?
- About That Disneyland Ghost Video
- Can You Predict A Hit Song?
- Does Water Fluoridation Cause Diabetes, Obesity, Or Depression?
- Goodbye To Leonard Nimoy, Dead At 83
- Devil(ish Illusion) in a Blue (and Black) Dress
- Bruce Jenner, Paul McHugh, and Transgender Denialism
- Reader Feedback: Ancient Wisdom, Modern Conspiracies
- Explore Your Inner Geek… By Cooking!
- IMO: Safety
- Alternative Medicine (102)
- Conspiracy Theories (109)
- Consumer Ripoffs (15)
- Cool Stuff (115)
- Education (108)
- Energy (29)
- Events (50)
- Health (255)
- History (34)
- Nature (119)
- New Age (38)
- Paranormal (46)
- Pseudoscience (170)
- Science (282)
- Skeptoid Podcast (42)
- Space (58)
- Technology (66)
- TV & Media (128)
- Uncategorized (123)
- Urban Legends (81)
Tag Archives: consumer protection
This article will cover actions the Federal Trade Commission took in 2013 to quell the tide of commerce-related scammery that exists. There is a depressingly large number of complaints, which I am sure makes only the smallest of dents in … Continue reading
Advertisements upset me. They seem designed to appeal to the misinformed, uninformed, or gullible; preying upon every emotional and logical weakness they can find. I often find myself insulted on behalf of humanity that the people behind these schemes think … Continue reading