- Hormone-Free Turkeys? Of Course!
- IMO: What would it take to change your mind?
- The Top Conspiracy Theories of 2014
- Is Soda Bad For You?
- How the Ghost Rider Coped with a Terrible Loss
- Captain Cook and the Impossible Cotton
- Stop Hating Common Core Math
- Amelia Earhart Mystery Solved?
- Gravitational Waves and the Value of Errors
- Do You Need Organic Baby Formula?
- Alternative Medicine (92)
- Conspiracy Theories (102)
- Consumer Ripoffs (9)
- Cool Stuff (112)
- Education (105)
- Energy (28)
- Events (49)
- Health (240)
- History (30)
- Nature (117)
- New Age (37)
- Paranormal (44)
- Pseudoscience (161)
- Science (269)
- Skeptoid Podcast (37)
- Space (56)
- Technology (65)
- TV & Media (122)
- Uncategorized (118)
- Urban Legends (80)
Tag Archives: BPA
Cautionary listicles of things you should “never do” are popular because they’re easily consumable, have a click-grabbing title, lots of pictures and are ostensibly about helping you change your ways. Unfortunately, they’re also breeding grounds for misinformation, due to their … Continue reading
Bisphenol A is back in the news again. Are you scared yet? The news media certainly thinks you should be. But we all know how dodgy science reporting in the news media is. So, should we be scared? Or is this … Continue reading
I am certainly not one to buy a product simply based on its claim to be “all-natural” or “organic.” I also don’t buy into the notion that because something is natural it is necessarily inherently good. In many cases, whether … Continue reading
In a change of pace, I’m going into proactive mode today to try to prevent a falsehood from spreading. Cut it off at the knees as it were. Yesterday, during my daily browsing of science websites, I came across an … Continue reading