- Have You Seen This Peruvian “Flying Humanoid” Video?
- Joint Pain: Scams, Lies, And Exaggerations, Part 1
- Strange Facts that Aren’t Strange and Aren’t Facts
- Can We Really Achieve a “Tobacco-Free World”?
- Some More News from the Friar Lane
- Is Alex Jones Actually Bill Hicks?
- About That Disneyland Ghost Video
- Can You Predict A Hit Song?
- Does Water Fluoridation Cause Diabetes, Obesity, Or Depression?
- Goodbye To Leonard Nimoy, Dead At 83
- Have You Seen This Peruvian “Flying Humanoid” Video? on
- Open A Beer Bottle With A Magnet – An Instant Internet Hit… That’s Likely Fake on
- Everything you need to know about Paul Anka’s cousin and his multi-dimensional alien friend. on
- More Fukushima Scaremongering Debunked on
- The Legal Gibberish of “Freeman on the Land” on
- Alternative Medicine (103)
- Conspiracy Theories (109)
- Consumer Ripoffs (15)
- Cool Stuff (115)
- Education (108)
- Energy (29)
- Events (50)
- Health (256)
- History (35)
- Nature (120)
- New Age (38)
- Paranormal (47)
- Pseudoscience (171)
- Science (283)
- Skeptoid Podcast (42)
- Space (58)
- Technology (66)
- TV & Media (128)
- Uncategorized (123)
- Urban Legends (82)
Tag Archives: basic science
On January 30th, as the South and East of the US were shaking off the effects of a monster cold wave (the second major storm that month, in fact) videos starting popping up on YouTube purporting that the snow that … Continue reading
I want to start by explaining a concept from physics known as latent heat, specifically the latent heat of fusion. Latent heat is the energy involved when materials change their phase, meaning they go from one form of a solid, … Continue reading