- 11 Skeptical Reasons to Read Playboy
- Have You Seen This Peruvian “Flying Humanoid” Video?
- Joint Pain: Scams, Lies, And Exaggerations, Part 1
- Strange Facts that Aren’t Strange and Aren’t Facts
- Can We Really Achieve a “Tobacco-Free World”?
- Some More News from the Friar Lane
- Is Alex Jones Actually Bill Hicks?
- About That Disneyland Ghost Video
- Can You Predict A Hit Song?
- Does Water Fluoridation Cause Diabetes, Obesity, Or Depression?
- Alternative Medicine (103)
- Conspiracy Theories (109)
- Consumer Ripoffs (15)
- Cool Stuff (116)
- Education (109)
- Energy (29)
- Events (50)
- Health (256)
- History (35)
- Nature (120)
- New Age (38)
- Paranormal (47)
- Pseudoscience (171)
- Science (283)
- Skeptoid Podcast (42)
- Space (58)
- Technology (66)
- TV & Media (128)
- Uncategorized (123)
- Urban Legends (83)
Tag Archives: bad history
This weekend we commemorate the start of hostilities 100 years ago in World War 1. Direct and indirect causes were, of course, already long in the making, and you can find a lot of information about it in the media. … Continue reading
When World War II kicked off with the September 1, 1939 German invasion of Poland, a pernicious, racist myth soon followed: the backwards, poorly-equipped Polish army rolling over at the first blow from the mighty Nazi war machine. Probably the … Continue reading
I’m going to take a break from debunking conspiracy theories and false flags to talk about one of my other favorite pastimes: eating. Whether it’s fried, baked, fried, grilled, fried or served with a dipping sauce after being fried, food … Continue reading
Welcome to another edition of Historical Misquotes, where we take a look at some of the most famous utterances in culture and history to determine if they were actually said, and if so, in those exact words. Last time we … Continue reading