- Belgian hype around mindfulness
- MercolaWatch:Dangerous reasoning about the chickenpox vaccine
- How Solar Flares Will Leave The Earth And Its Inhabitants Mostly Unharmed
- Sigmund Freud and Cocaine: A Love Story?
- I Predict the Mother of All Comebacks
- The Consumer Effects Of ‘Infotainment’ Science Reporting
- More Evolutionary Evidence
- Miniature Skeleton: Not an alien
- Crisis Actor? What Crisis Actor?
- Centralized production of Roman glass
Category Archives: Urban Legends
In this installment of IMO (in my opinion), let’s talk a bit about UFOs and alien visitation. UFOs, in this context, doesn’t exactly mean “Unidentified Flying Objects” but rather “Alien Spacecraft” (or possibly government experimental craft, time travelers, inter-dimensional travelers, I’m going to stick / read more…
I always find conspiracy theories to be the most interesting aspect of the information age. The thought process fascinates me. I also love to see how conspiracy thinking breeds conspiracy thinking. There was a national telephone survey questioning 1247 registered US voters on / read more…
It was a warm night in Florida on February 19, 1973. Two friends had spent part of the day playing golf and chatting about their mutual interests, not unusual behavior for friends to engage in. But these weren’t your usual / read more…
Photo taken by Mkullen The other day I almost walked into a spider web that contained a spider that looked bizarre and like nothing else I’ve ever seen. Its back is white with face-like black markings and it has 6 / read more…