- I used to hang out at raw food potlucks… Little did they know, I was a spy for the evil skeptic army!
- MS Gets Pulled Into the Gardasil Wars
- Inside My Kickstarter Project
- Some more 3D scanning in science
- I Said ‘Show Me The SCIENCE’
- Medical Mystery (or Not) Student Stops Needing Sleep
- The Ali Edwards Diet
- What Skepticism Ain’t, Part 1
- The Hoax Has Been Revealed!!
- The Knockout Game: New Name, Old Moral Panic
- Josh Weed on I used to hang out at raw food potlucks… Little did they know, I was a spy for the evil skeptic army!
- Anonymous on I used to hang out at raw food potlucks… Little did they know, I was a spy for the evil skeptic army!
- Soulvei Winterfall on MS Gets Pulled Into the Gardasil Wars
- Brian Dunning on The Hoax Has Been Revealed!!
- Anonymous on St. Malachy and the Prophecy of the Popes
- Alternative Medicine (64)
- Conspiracy Theories (69)
- Cool Stuff (89)
- Education (87)
- Energy (22)
- Events (42)
- Health (185)
- History (12)
- Nature (96)
- New Age (30)
- Paranormal (31)
- Pseudoscience (118)
- Science (211)
- Skeptoid Podcast (31)
- Space (50)
- Technology (55)
- TV & Media (76)
- Uncategorized (99)
- Urban Legends (60)
Category Archives: Urban Legends
While I’ve spent way too much time this week responding to blog comments here on Skeptoid, I watched so many pieces of bad science flow through my social media feeds this week that it makes me weep knowing how poorly / read more…
Forty-three years after his death, Jimi Hendrix is still considered one of the most influential guitarists in the history of rock and roll. Despite a short career of only four years, he permanently changed the landscape, ushering in the age / read more…
Above Image: Swimming Pool in Junction, Texas Image Credit: Billy Hathorn: Source: Wikimedia Commons; Sourced for this blog in 09/2013. Image is available under the the Creative Commons Attribution-Share Alike 3.0 UnportedLicense. Since I was a small child, I’ve heard / read more…