- Conspiracy Nuts Disrespect The Victims Of Monroe, OK
- Sympathetic Resonance Technology
- The International Space Station
- Has the E-Cat been proven to work?
- Neck and Back Pain. The Top 10 Ways to Waste Your Money/Time.
- Some Other Famous Rothschilds
- Belgian hype around mindfulness
- MercolaWatch:Dangerous reasoning about the chickenpox vaccine
- How Solar Flares Will Leave The Earth And Its Inhabitants Mostly Unharmed
- Sigmund Freud and Cocaine: A Love Story?
- lilady on MercolaWatch:Dangerous reasoning about the chickenpox vaccine
- Heath Smith on Conspiracy Palooza
- Heath Smith on Conspiracy Nuts Disrespect The Victims Of Monroe, OK
- Innominata on Has the E-Cat been proven to work?
- Freke1 on Has the E-Cat been proven to work?
Category Archives: Uncategorized
I wrote last week of the challenge of answering the question of when we have enough evidence. That question is related to another, or perhaps another series of questions, because we so often lack the time and the knowledge to / read more…
As a chemist there’s almost nothing that annoys me as much as chemophobia; the belief that chemicals – especially synthetic chemicals – are inherently bad. In supermarkets I see things labeled “all natural” or “organic” and cringe.
Most of us have seen those animal crossing signs that speckle the roads around the U.S. and up until now I thought that it went without saying that the signs are for human benefit, not for the animals themselves. Now / read more…