- Belgian hype around mindfulness
- MercolaWatch:Dangerous reasoning about the chickenpox vaccine
- How Solar Flares Will Leave The Earth And Its Inhabitants Mostly Unharmed
- Sigmund Freud and Cocaine: A Love Story?
- I Predict the Mother of All Comebacks
- The Consumer Effects Of ‘Infotainment’ Science Reporting
- More Evolutionary Evidence
- Miniature Skeleton: Not an alien
- Crisis Actor? What Crisis Actor?
- Centralized production of Roman glass
Category Archives: Technology
At year’s end it is kind of skeptical tradition to go over various psychic predictions for that year. Skeptics Guide to the Universe podcast does it, and invariably these predictions are either super-wrong or the prediction was so vague to / read more…
The most difficult limitation to overcome in space science is distance. Without going into all the details on distance, the distances in our universe are incredibly vast and reach way beyond anything we can possibly imagine. The biggest thing that / read more…
Ever pick up your phone – or any piece of computer equipment for that matter, start to do whatever it was that you planned to do and suddenly – BAM! the thing just sits there dumb as a bag of / read more…