- Some Other Famous Rothschilds
- Belgian hype around mindfulness
- MercolaWatch:Dangerous reasoning about the chickenpox vaccine
- How Solar Flares Will Leave The Earth And Its Inhabitants Mostly Unharmed
- Sigmund Freud and Cocaine: A Love Story?
- I Predict the Mother of All Comebacks
- The Consumer Effects Of ‘Infotainment’ Science Reporting
- More Evolutionary Evidence
- Miniature Skeleton: Not an alien
- Crisis Actor? What Crisis Actor?
Category Archives: Skeptoid Podcast
In Skeptoid Episode 349, Brian covered his list of top 10 pro-science celebrities. He limited himself to a narrow band of celebrities/organizations that fulfilled a reasonable requirement. “Note that I chose not to include people whose profession is science or who / read more…
Complementary and alternative medicine practices are harmful to society because they take money from cancer patients that they could be using on real cancer treatments that actually work. Doctors spend years in college and medical school and even longer in / read more…
In a major expansion, the Skeptoid science podcast, in English since 2006, is now available in Mandarin on the Chinese iTunes Store and at http://skeptoid.com.cn. This effectively triples the potential listener base, making the award winning show available to more / read more…
Frequently cited as an “insane mystery science hasn’t solved”, the bloop looks to have a reasonable explanation. Was it a mystery monster squid as most commonly thought? Sadly, no. First some background in case you haven’t heard about the bloop: Skeptoid / read more…