- MercolaWatch:Dangerous reasoning about the chickenpox vaccine
- How Solar Flares Will Leave The Earth And Its Inhabitants Mostly Unharmed
- Sigmund Freud and Cocaine: A Love Story?
- I Predict the Mother of All Comebacks
- The Consumer Effects Of ‘Infotainment’ Science Reporting
- More Evolutionary Evidence
- Miniature Skeleton: Not an alien
- Crisis Actor? What Crisis Actor?
- Centralized production of Roman glass
- Philosophy in Physics
Category Archives: Science
With Mars being our closest accessible neighbor, it’s no surprise that we have had so many missions to study the red warrior. The six active missions to Mars include the Mars Reconnaissance Orbiter, the Mars Exploration Rover (Opportunity), and the / read more…
Saturn’s rings are responsible for a unique type of rain that falls into the atmosphere of the gas giant. Saturn’s magnetic field is pulling charged water particles into the atmosphere which interact with the atmosphere. Scientists estimate that there’s at / read more…
Cytokine “The Official journal of the International Cytokine Society” published a small study suggesting a link between consuming chocolate and Adult/Adolescent Acne. The MyHealthNewsDaily published an article based on the study,”Bittersweet News: Chocolate May Trigger Acne“. It is a compelling narrative. The actual / read more…
This is the second of a two-part response to a recent mercola.com speculating on environmental causes for autism. This part briefly responds to his mention of vaccines, phthalates and gut flora.