- Sympathetic Resonance Technology
- The International Space Station
- Has the E-Cat been proven to work?
- Neck and Back Pain. The Top 10 Ways to Waste Your Money/Time.
- Some Other Famous Rothschilds
- Belgian hype around mindfulness
- MercolaWatch:Dangerous reasoning about the chickenpox vaccine
- How Solar Flares Will Leave The Earth And Its Inhabitants Mostly Unharmed
- Sigmund Freud and Cocaine: A Love Story?
- I Predict the Mother of All Comebacks
- gari on More Amelia Earhart Nonsense
- Magnanamous Dinoflagellate on Neck and Back Pain. The Top 10 Ways to Waste Your Money/Time.
- Stephen Propatier on Neck and Back Pain. The Top 10 Ways to Waste Your Money/Time.
- Magnanamous Dinoflagellate on Sympathetic Resonance Technology
- Magnanamous Dinoflagellate on The International Space Station
Category Archives: Paranormal
It seems that there is nothing one cannot do with a modern smartphone. Now, with the Mr. Ghost attachment for the iPhone, you can hunt ghosts as well. Aaron Rasmussen has created a clever little attachment with software for iPhones / read more…
As December 12, 2012 approaches, I thought it would be interesting to review the Mayan apocalyptic fantasy. Skeptoid effectively broke down this overblown fable in episode #93 Apocalypse 2012. I will not review the highlights, if you haven’t heard it I / read more…
I remember when I still believed in things like Santa Clause, The Easter Bunny, The Tooth Fairy and even ghosts, goblins and ghoulies that go bumpthumpBANG in the night. Honestly, it was pretty difficult to shake those beliefs and, at / read more…
Like so many other scientific skeptics, I made a handful of joke predictions for 2012, predicting things that are bound to happen. It’s just an easy way to poke fun at people who make their livings by lying and claiming / read more…
The UFO and magic communities are both abuzz with the news that huge bizarre markings, directed toward visiting aliens, have been discovered in the desert just outside Penn Jillette’s Las Vegas property, dubbed “The Slammer”. Researchers noticed the markings on / read more…