- Common Arguments Against Skepticism (And Why They’re Wrong)
- How ancient Indian astronomy can enrich modern science
- Natural Dog Supplements – One About Food
- Jupiter’s Galilean Moons: Ganymede
- Skeptics and Retards
- H.H. Holmes Is an Angry Ghost
- The Redstone Blob
- Is Dulce Base the New Area 51?
- First powered flight – controversy solved by law?
- MercolaWatch:Desperate Times for Vaccine Safety and Efficacy Denialism
Category Archives: Paranormal
In this installment of IMO (in my opinion), let’s talk a bit about UFOs and alien visitation. UFOs, in this context, doesn’t exactly mean “Unidentified Flying Objects” but rather “Alien Spacecraft” (or possibly government experimental craft, time travelers, inter-dimensional travelers, I’m going to stick / read more…
Let’s face facts. Children, especially the evil ones, are scary. With their violent crayon drawings and sinister grins, evil children are the darlings of the horror genre. Evil babies and fetuses have inspired far fewer nightmarish vignettes. A child is / read more…
I was recently thinking about the cases in movies and television shows where the skeptic/unbeliever is shown to be wrong and that there really is some supernatural events/miracles/aliens/paranormal powers at work in the world of the show. Whether or not / read more…