- Has the E-Cat been proven to work?
- Neck and Back Pain. The Top 10 Ways to Waste Your Money/Time.
- Some Other Famous Rothschilds
- Belgian hype around mindfulness
- MercolaWatch:Dangerous reasoning about the chickenpox vaccine
- How Solar Flares Will Leave The Earth And Its Inhabitants Mostly Unharmed
- Sigmund Freud and Cocaine: A Love Story?
- I Predict the Mother of All Comebacks
- The Consumer Effects Of ‘Infotainment’ Science Reporting
- More Evolutionary Evidence
Category Archives: New Age
As December 12, 2012 approaches, I thought it would be interesting to review the Mayan apocalyptic fantasy. Skeptoid effectively broke down this overblown fable in episode #93 Apocalypse 2012. I will not review the highlights, if you haven’t heard it I / read more…
It may be a cliché to refer to Robert Koch (1843-1910) as the father of bacteriology but it isn’t wide of the mark. The meticulously documented work of this Nobel Laureate demonstrates the breadth of his knowledge, ceaseless curiosity and / read more…
A new study reveals that nearly three quarters of U.S. healthcare workers utilize the services of complementary and alternative medical (CAM) practitioners. The most common reason given was to alleviate anxiety. As reported in the journal Health Services Research by / read more…