- Conspiracy Nuts Disrespect The Victims Of Monroe, OK
- Sympathetic Resonance Technology
- The International Space Station
- Has the E-Cat been proven to work?
- Neck and Back Pain. The Top 10 Ways to Waste Your Money/Time.
- Some Other Famous Rothschilds
- Belgian hype around mindfulness
- MercolaWatch:Dangerous reasoning about the chickenpox vaccine
- How Solar Flares Will Leave The Earth And Its Inhabitants Mostly Unharmed
- Sigmund Freud and Cocaine: A Love Story?
Category Archives: Nature
Photo taken by Mkullen The other day I almost walked into a spider web that contained a spider that looked bizarre and like nothing else I’ve ever seen. Its back is white with face-like black markings and it has 6 / read more…
Since the Stanford meta-analysis indicated that there is no nutritional difference between organic and conventionally grown produce. There has been a avalanche of mediocre and poor scientific papers trying to prove otherwise. These papers have a recurring theme, hormesis. My definition hormesis=plant homeopathy. / read more…
Bee venom therapy is an alternative medical treatment. Like many alternative treatments it has little plausibility, poor research, and primarily anecdotal evidence. Benefit appears in research only when controls are poor. In well blinded and controlled studies the “effects” disappear. Bee therapy / read more…
Organic farming proponents have been in a little bit of a tailspin since Stanford published a review demonstrating no nutritional difference between organic and conventionally grown produce. This has generated some of the most passionate and amusing rhetoric about dietary pseudoscience that I have ever / read more…