- I used to hang out at raw food potlucks… Little did they know, I was a spy for the evil skeptic army!
- MS Gets Pulled Into the Gardasil Wars
- Inside My Kickstarter Project
- Some more 3D scanning in science
- I Said ‘Show Me The SCIENCE’
- Medical Mystery (or Not) Student Stops Needing Sleep
- The Ali Edwards Diet
- What Skepticism Ain’t, Part 1
- The Hoax Has Been Revealed!!
- The Knockout Game: New Name, Old Moral Panic
- Soulvei Winterfall on MS Gets Pulled Into the Gardasil Wars
- Brian Dunning on The Hoax Has Been Revealed!!
- Anonymous on St. Malachy and the Prophecy of the Popes
- Ron Partain on Terror Attacks and Drills: Coincidence or Conspiracy?
- Ken Spiker on I used to hang out at raw food potlucks… Little did they know, I was a spy for the evil skeptic army!
- Alternative Medicine (64)
- Conspiracy Theories (69)
- Cool Stuff (89)
- Education (87)
- Energy (22)
- Events (42)
- Health (185)
- History (12)
- Nature (96)
- New Age (30)
- Paranormal (31)
- Pseudoscience (118)
- Science (211)
- Skeptoid Podcast (31)
- Space (50)
- Technology (55)
- TV & Media (76)
- Uncategorized (99)
- Urban Legends (60)
Category Archives: Health
Historically I have sort of ignored the site NaturalNews because it is so blatantly wrong. It reads exactly like conspiracy sites like Prison Planet and Info Wars (both by Alex Jones). This turns out to make sense as appears that / read more…
We have decided to remove this post. The story of chlamydia’s damage to the koalas is an important one, and deserves to be thoroughly and properly reported with high regard to scientific accuracy. The version of this article that was / read more…
“Too many too soon” has been the mantra of the anti-vaccination proponent Dr. Joseph Mercola. Despite decades of research showing the safety of the Mumps, Measles, Rubella vaccine, he has consistently objected to the childhood vaccine schedule. Claiming(among other things) / read more…
Remember those kids from high school who could make a bong out of absolutely anything? Those young MacGyvers who, having mastered the journeyman’s apple bong, had moved onto spring loaded, Rube Goldberg-inspired smoking contraptions? They hung out in the parking / read more…