- MercolaWatch:Dangerous reasoning about the chickenpox vaccine
- How Solar Flares Will Leave The Earth And Its Inhabitants Mostly Unharmed
- Sigmund Freud and Cocaine: A Love Story?
- I Predict the Mother of All Comebacks
- The Consumer Effects Of ‘Infotainment’ Science Reporting
- More Evolutionary Evidence
- Miniature Skeleton: Not an alien
- Crisis Actor? What Crisis Actor?
- Centralized production of Roman glass
- Philosophy in Physics
Category Archives: Events
Skeptoid is putting together a Secret Project. A very special piece of hardware is needed, one that I hope some friend or colleague can help with. It is a remote weather station, capable of operating unattended in extreme environments, and / read more…
As December 12, 2012 approaches, I thought it would be interesting to review the Mayan apocalyptic fantasy. Skeptoid effectively broke down this overblown fable in episode #93 Apocalypse 2012. I will not review the highlights, if you haven’t heard it I / read more…
Good news for all my local friends who wouldn’t mind a get-together for cool science talk and perhaps the sip of a beverage: I’m giving two talks here in So Cal over the next few days.
On October 7 I’ll be giving my talk Miracle or Science? near Fresno, California. It’s sponsored by the Central Valley Alliance of Atheists and Skeptics, and if you’re within striking distance of the middle of our fine state, I invite / read more…