- Has the E-Cat been proven to work?
- Neck and Back Pain. The Top 10 Ways to Waste Your Money/Time.
- Some Other Famous Rothschilds
- Belgian hype around mindfulness
- MercolaWatch:Dangerous reasoning about the chickenpox vaccine
- How Solar Flares Will Leave The Earth And Its Inhabitants Mostly Unharmed
- Sigmund Freud and Cocaine: A Love Story?
- I Predict the Mother of All Comebacks
- The Consumer Effects Of ‘Infotainment’ Science Reporting
- More Evolutionary Evidence
Category Archives: Energy
It’s time to close out my look at LENR. Join me as we take a look at the Weak Nuclear Force, the Weak Interaction Theory and chase down a few references provided by commenters of the last article.
Today I am putting out a call for some comments. I am currently teaching my physics classes about energy. The term energy can also be, and is often misused by those peddling various pseudoscientific nonsense.
I want to start by explaining a concept from physics known as latent heat, specifically the latent heat of fusion. Latent heat is the energy involved when materials change their phase, meaning they go from one form of a solid, / read more…
It is vitally important for the future of humanity to push forward for better sources of energy, sources which are safer, more efficient, less harmful for the environment, and renewable, or at least with plentiful reserves. Saphon Energy, a Tunisian / read more…
My feelings are split over how I feel about the United States Congress delaying their phase out of incandescent light bulbs here in the good old U S of A. They will be effectively banned beginning in October of this / read more…