- MercolaWatch:Dangerous reasoning about the chickenpox vaccine
- How Solar Flares Will Leave The Earth And Its Inhabitants Mostly Unharmed
- Sigmund Freud and Cocaine: A Love Story?
- I Predict the Mother of All Comebacks
- The Consumer Effects Of ‘Infotainment’ Science Reporting
- More Evolutionary Evidence
- Miniature Skeleton: Not an alien
- Crisis Actor? What Crisis Actor?
- Centralized production of Roman glass
- Philosophy in Physics
Category Archives: Conspiracy Theories
A few minutes after the lights went out during Super Bowl XLVII, with Baltimore beating San Francisco 28-6 early in the third quarter, I tweeted an inside-jokey bit that was more or less intended to make only me laugh:
Joe Mercola just published another of his articles which presents dental amalgams (silver fillings) as all bad and also calls out “dental review boards” for revoking licensure of dentists who remove amalgams. While ideally we would release no mercury into / read more…