- Should We All Be Worried About Estrogen Dominance?
- I used to hang out at raw food potlucks… Little did they know, I was a spy for the evil skeptic army!
- MS Gets Pulled Into the Gardasil Wars
- Inside My Kickstarter Project
- Some more 3D scanning in science
- I Said ‘Show Me The SCIENCE’
- Medical Mystery (or Not) Student Stops Needing Sleep
- The Ali Edwards Diet
- What Skepticism Ain’t, Part 1
- The Hoax Has Been Revealed!!
- Brian Dunning on I used to hang out at raw food potlucks… Little did they know, I was a spy for the evil skeptic army!
- Anonymous on Disposable Diaper Chemical Burns – A Hypothesis
- richard mcmahan (@shurbur8) on I used to hang out at raw food potlucks… Little did they know, I was a spy for the evil skeptic army!
- Stephen Propatier on Was Walt Disney An Anti-Semite?
- Anonymous on Was Walt Disney An Anti-Semite?
- Alternative Medicine (65)
- Conspiracy Theories (69)
- Cool Stuff (89)
- Education (87)
- Energy (22)
- Events (42)
- Health (186)
- History (12)
- Nature (96)
- New Age (30)
- Paranormal (31)
- Pseudoscience (119)
- Science (211)
- Skeptoid Podcast (31)
- Space (50)
- Technology (55)
- TV & Media (76)
- Uncategorized (99)
- Urban Legends (60)
Author Archives: Mike Rothschild
This is the third in a series of pieces debunking the scaremongering and hysteria regarding the disaster at the Fukushima nuclear plant. I believe the anxiety about the meltdown and its aftermath comes from a mix of negativity toward nuclear / read more…
Modern conspiracy movements come and go so quickly that it can be hard to keep up with the new threats and concepts that get tossed around social media and the water cooler. So here’s a quick and easy list of / read more…
The phrase “oil pulling” probably makes you think of a Texas wildcatter putting up derricks and extracting black gold from the barren earth. But to some alternative medicine advocates, it means something else entirely: an ancient method of improving oral / read more…