- I used to hang out at raw food potlucks… Little did they know, I was a spy for the evil skeptic army!
- MS Gets Pulled Into the Gardasil Wars
- Inside My Kickstarter Project
- Some more 3D scanning in science
- I Said ‘Show Me The SCIENCE’
- Medical Mystery (or Not) Student Stops Needing Sleep
- The Ali Edwards Diet
- What Skepticism Ain’t, Part 1
- The Hoax Has Been Revealed!!
- The Knockout Game: New Name, Old Moral Panic
- Soulvei Winterfall on MS Gets Pulled Into the Gardasil Wars
- Brian Dunning on The Hoax Has Been Revealed!!
- Anonymous on St. Malachy and the Prophecy of the Popes
- Ron Partain on Terror Attacks and Drills: Coincidence or Conspiracy?
- Ken Spiker on I used to hang out at raw food potlucks… Little did they know, I was a spy for the evil skeptic army!
- Alternative Medicine (64)
- Conspiracy Theories (69)
- Cool Stuff (89)
- Education (87)
- Energy (22)
- Events (42)
- Health (185)
- History (12)
- Nature (96)
- New Age (30)
- Paranormal (31)
- Pseudoscience (118)
- Science (211)
- Skeptoid Podcast (31)
- Space (50)
- Technology (55)
- TV & Media (76)
- Uncategorized (99)
- Urban Legends (60)
Author Archives: Josh DeWald
A “news item” recently came across my Facebook page which has a pretty remarkable claim:aspartame is made from E.coli feces! The even more remarkable thing: That it’s true. Sort of.
Historically I have sort of ignored the site NaturalNews because it is so blatantly wrong. It reads exactly like conspiracy sites like Prison Planet and Info Wars (both by Alex Jones). This turns out to make sense as appears that / read more…
I have intentionally been trying to avoid posting about aspartame, but Joe Mercola recently posted a reference to the relatively old Sweet Misery anti-aspartame documentary which I have already seen more times that I would like and responded to. This / read more…
Barbara Loe Fisher guest stars in the Mercola.com article I will be looking at this week. The anti-vaccine folks have cleverly started to use the term “denial” in their rhetoric as the Mercola article is entitled “Desperate Times for Vaccine / read more…
In an April article, “Despite Doctor’s Order, School Bans Girl for Not Getting Chickenpox Vaccine”, Mercola is at it again with strange logic which seems to directly contradict the available facts. It seems that like many who are anti-vaccine, the / read more…
While it may appear that I attack every article that Joe Mercola writes, his “newsletter” averages two articles every day except for Sunday (about the same volume as the Skeptoid group blog, except everything is published under his own name). / read more…