- Belgian hype around mindfulness
- MercolaWatch:Dangerous reasoning about the chickenpox vaccine
- How Solar Flares Will Leave The Earth And Its Inhabitants Mostly Unharmed
- Sigmund Freud and Cocaine: A Love Story?
- I Predict the Mother of All Comebacks
- The Consumer Effects Of ‘Infotainment’ Science Reporting
- More Evolutionary Evidence
- Miniature Skeleton: Not an alien
- Crisis Actor? What Crisis Actor?
- Centralized production of Roman glass
Author Archives: Mike Weaver
The internets are abuzz today about a large, decomposing foot found by two boys in Massachusetts last month. Why this is breaking now, I do not know. Let’s take a look at this claimed “Bigfoot” foot.
In this installment of IMO (in my opinion), let’s talk a bit about UFOs and alien visitation. UFOs, in this context, doesn’t exactly mean “Unidentified Flying Objects” but rather “Alien Spacecraft” (or possibly government experimental craft, time travelers, inter-dimensional travelers, I’m going to stick / read more…
It’s time to close out my look at LENR. Join me as we take a look at the Weak Nuclear Force, the Weak Interaction Theory and chase down a few references provided by commenters of the last article.
Researchers at the National University of Singapore have released details from an upcoming paper (to be published in the journal Advanced Functional Materials this month) about using metamaterials to generate controlled “ghost” images of an object. While not yet done / read more…