- Has the E-Cat been proven to work?
- Neck and Back Pain. The Top 10 Ways to Waste Your Money/Time.
- Some Other Famous Rothschilds
- Belgian hype around mindfulness
- MercolaWatch:Dangerous reasoning about the chickenpox vaccine
- How Solar Flares Will Leave The Earth And Its Inhabitants Mostly Unharmed
- Sigmund Freud and Cocaine: A Love Story?
- I Predict the Mother of All Comebacks
- The Consumer Effects Of ‘Infotainment’ Science Reporting
- More Evolutionary Evidence
Author Archives: Dani Johnson
Since we are in the peak (solar maximum) of the Sun’s 11 year cycle, we are seeing much more solar activity than we have in the past few years. It may seem scary to some, but the sun has been / read more…
With Mars being our closest accessible neighbor, it’s no surprise that we have had so many missions to study the red warrior. The six active missions to Mars include the Mars Reconnaissance Orbiter, the Mars Exploration Rover (Opportunity), and the / read more…
Saturn’s rings are responsible for a unique type of rain that falls into the atmosphere of the gas giant. Saturn’s magnetic field is pulling charged water particles into the atmosphere which interact with the atmosphere. Scientists estimate that there’s at / read more…
Photo taken by Mkullen The other day I almost walked into a spider web that contained a spider that looked bizarre and like nothing else I’ve ever seen. Its back is white with face-like black markings and it has 6 / read more…
Complementary and alternative medicine practices are harmful to society because they take money from cancer patients that they could be using on real cancer treatments that actually work. Doctors spend years in college and medical school and even longer in / read more…