- Some Other Famous Rothschilds
- Belgian hype around mindfulness
- MercolaWatch:Dangerous reasoning about the chickenpox vaccine
- How Solar Flares Will Leave The Earth And Its Inhabitants Mostly Unharmed
- Sigmund Freud and Cocaine: A Love Story?
- I Predict the Mother of All Comebacks
- The Consumer Effects Of ‘Infotainment’ Science Reporting
- More Evolutionary Evidence
- Miniature Skeleton: Not an alien
- Crisis Actor? What Crisis Actor?
Author Archives: Brian Dunning
To start your commuting week, here are three fine moments from podcasting that I really enjoyed, and that I still think of whenever it’s time to up my own game. I hope you enjoy these as much as I did:
Skeptoid is putting together a Secret Project. A very special piece of hardware is needed, one that I hope some friend or colleague can help with. It is a remote weather station, capable of operating unattended in extreme environments, and / read more…
In a major expansion, the Skeptoid science podcast, in English since 2006, is now available in Mandarin on the Chinese iTunes Store and at http://skeptoid.com.cn. This effectively triples the potential listener base, making the award winning show available to more / read more…
Tomorrow I hope to see that Proposition 37 has failed in the election. Proposition 37 is a measure in the state of California to require mandatory labeling of food containing genetically modified crops. Its proponents have invented a cleverly compelling / read more…
Good news for all my local friends who wouldn’t mind a get-together for cool science talk and perhaps the sip of a beverage: I’m giving two talks here in So Cal over the next few days.